Someline Avatar ServiceWelcome to Someline
What is Someline Avatar Service
Someline Avatar provides the profile photo of any email in a wide range of sizes from just only one address.
It will display the user's own profile photo if the email is linked to an Someline User.
When to use
Use it when you need it or you can
- Display your own Someline profile photo on your blog or website.
- Enjoy encrypted using SSL/TLS and secure HTTPS avatar service.
- Display profile photos for your own website users without implementing upload, crop, save, storage function.
- Display any Someline User's profile photo.
- Have a profile photo service that is optimised speed for worldwide and even China.
How to use
Here is a typical format of Someline Avatar url:
email_sha1_hash: (required) SHA1 hash of an email address
size: (optional) Size of avatar (1px ~ 2900px) to be displayed, default is
An Someline Avatar with default size 100px: View
An Someline Avatar with 500px size: View
<?php echo "https://www.someline.com/en/avatar/".sha1(strtolower(trim("firstname.lastname@example.org")))."/80"; ?>
# import code for encoding urls and generating sha1 hashes import urllib, hashlib # Set your variables here email = "email@example.com" size = 80 # construct the url slavatar_url = "https://www.someline.com/en/avatar/" + hashlib.sha1(email.strip().lower()).hexdigest() + "/" + str(size)
If you are using this service on your own app, you can refer your users to sign in Someline to change their profile photo when they wish to.
Someline Profile Photo Change URL:
Want to be listed? Implement it and send an email to
review passed you should see yours here